Okay so last October (or November I don't remember which), I went to a workshop given by the Bag Ladies who have all these amazing ideas to turn standards and lessons into projects and one thing they had that I loved and wanted for this year a Ziploc Quilt. It is exactly what it sounds like I put together 30 Ziploc bags and used almost 40 yards of red duck tape (I messed up and did the wrong side, which is why I had to use so much).
|First 6 bags in the first row. :)|
|12 bags and I love the way the red pops!|
|The completed gridded side (When I realized I had put the grid on the wrong side :(. I was so upset!)|
|Finally completed the correct side and added the frame. It looks so cool!|
|Added a sign to the top with my name and the year along with the grade I was teaching. |
So that's it! I will continue adding the things I am working on as I finish them. Next up cute chair pockets to refurbish my teacher's chair and dress up my author's chair. :)