Happy Fourth of July to all of you in Blogland!
So I have decided that I am going to sit and write out a list of what I hope to accomplish in the next three weeks and hope that if I communicate my plans with the outside world it will cure my ADD-like focus (squirrel....oohhhhh).
Ok, here it goes:
- Clean out closets and rid myself of unused or unnecessary items
- Work on my plans for next school year (Kinder again hopefully)
- Exercise more!!!!
- Start planning out reading and math centers
- Create some new centers with material found online (yay for freebies and TpT!)
- Finish reading Teaching the Youngest Writers and Mechanically Speaking
So far those are my main needs. Sounds simple enough. I will FOCUS! I will git 'er done!! (Ok that was bravado, but I am hoping it carries me through). :)